More About Our Company
Daily Yoga Studio Etiquette
As a courtesy to other yogis and yoginis at Daily Yoga:
- Please try to be on time for class
- Please do not eat 2 hours prior to class
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and bring an extra layer for comfort during relaxation
- Bring a sticky yoga mat (studio mat available to use – $1 for a cleansing wipe)
- Turn off your cell phone
- Do not wear fragrances to class
One of the most basic tenets of yoga is the concept of “ahimsa”: non-violence or non-harming. This includes not being hard on yourself or having expectations that are “harmful” to you and your practice.
One of the best descriptions of the “sutra” of Ahimsa is from a June, 2011 article on Gaiam TV. If you are interested, you can read it here.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
January 15, 2015 |
This is our Tuesday morning class sending a selfie to our friend Mary who is recovering from hip surgery!...
January 27, 2015 |
(Claire Wilson, RYT) Our first headstand workshop was just outstanding. Our instructor, Claire Wilson, offered...