I am very excited to announce that in-person mat spaces are now available for most classes!
ALL CLASSES WILL ALSO REMAIN ONLINE INDEFINITELY!
With the exception of our Monday & Friday Rise and Shine Classes (which will continue to be online only,) you will be able to book a practice for the day/time you wish. There will be seven (7) spaces available for each class. Here is how it works:
- You will have to book your class(es) each week. There are no carry-overs from week-to-week.
- You must be fully vaccinated and post-vaccine by at least two weeks
- PLEASE be on time!
- Please bring your own mat, block, strap, and water
- If you are afraid of dogs, please let me know. Ella will be “attending” classes with us.
- For your safety, please wear a mask to and from the studio. You will not be required to wear a mask during practice.
- Payments to help support studio expenses will continue to be on a donation basis only for both online and in-person classes (via PayPal or Venmo to my email.)
HERE IS THE SCHEDULE: PLEASE NOTE THE TIMES AS SEVERAL HAVE CHANGED
Sunday evenings – in person and online – 5:30pm EDT (60 minutes)
Monday and Friday mornings – online only – 6:45am EDT (35 minutes)
Tuesday evenings – in person and online – 6:45pm EDT (NEW TIME!) (60 minutes)
Wednesday evenings – in person and online – 6:00pm EDT (75 minutes)
Thursday mornings – in person and online – 9:00am EDT (75 minutes)
Saturday mornings – in person and on line – 9:30am EDT (75 minutes)