I am very excited to announce that we are re-opening the physical studio to limited in-person mat spaces starting Tuesday, May 18th.
ALL CLASSES WILL STILL REMAIN ONLINE INDEFINITELY!
With the exception of our Monday & Friday Rise and Shine Classes, you will be able to book a practice for the day/time you wish. There will be seven (7) spaces available for each class. Here is how it will work:
- You will have to book your class(es) each week – time slots will be cleared after each session
- You must be fully vaccinated and post-vaccine by at least two weeks
- PLEASE be on time!
- Please bring your own mat, block, strap, and water
- If you are afraid of dogs, please let me know. Ella will be “attending” classes with us.
- For your safety, please wear a mask to and from the studio. You will not be required to wear a mask during practice.
- Payments will continue to be on a donation basis only for both online and in-person classes (via PayPal or Venmo to my email.)
HERE IS THE SCHEDULE:
Sunday evenings – in person and online – 5:30pm EDT (60 minutes)
Monday and Friday mornings – online only – 6:45am EDT (35 minutes)
Tuesday evenings – in person and online – 6:45pm EDT (NEW TIME!) (60 minutes)
Wednesday evenings – in person and online – 6:00pm EDT (75 minutes)
Saturday mornings – in person and on line – 9:30am EDT (75 minutes)
Our first in-person class will be Tuesday evening, May 18th. This class will also begin at 6:45 instead of 6pm to allow for those who are not working from home to be able to attend. The Wednesday class time will remain at 6pm.